Back by popular demand, North, Central & West Cambridge Little Baseball Leagues are co-sponsoring
Summer Sandlot Baseball for Major & Minor Leagues.
* Summer Sandlot will run Tues, July 9 - Thurs, August 1
* Games will be played at Comeau/Samp (North), Central (Lindstrom/Magazine) and Tobin (West) fields on Tuesdays & Thursdays starting around 6:30pm.
We will alternate fields from North to West.
After July 9th, game start times and locations will be determined once the city’s summer field schedule is finalized.
HOW TO JOIN
*There is NO FEE thanks to our NCLBL Summer League sponsors
Hanover Cambridge Park & Fresh Pond Mobil!
* Summer “Sandlot” is informal, both in format and attire. There are no uniforms, as teams mix up each time. Baseball pants, hats, socks, and (non-metal) cleats are recommended.
* Those who played Minors in spring 2019 should play with the Minors group, and spring 2019 Majors players with the Majors group. Based on a given night’s attendance, coaches may move some older Minors players up to the Majors field to balance numbers. This will vary week to week.
* At each field, the coaches will divide the players by skill to make the games fair and competitive. This creates an opportunity to play with familiar faces across the league and the city.
* You do not have to go every week—come when you can.
* Many of our North coaches will be taking some well-deserved time off this summer! Thanks to our North Summer Sandlot coaches Jessamy Robblee (Minors), John Holland (Majors), and Peter McCann (North League President). Please let your contact know if you would like to help coach—must first complete a CORI form.
Thanks for your patience as we work out the final details on the Summer Sandlot Baseball and post updates by July 1.
Please contact us f you have any questions in the meantime.
Peter McCann (President): firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessamy Robblee (Minors): email@example.com
John Holland (Majors): firstname.lastname@example.org