ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SUMMER BASEBALL?
Once again, NCLBL will be offering intra-city summer baseball for minors and majors players ages 9-12!
This is a fun, informal league where our North kids can play alongside each other and on the same team.
- Players are divided into two NCLBL teams: ages 9/10 (those who played minors this spring) and ages 11/12 (those who played majors this spring).
- We play against other divisions in town two nights per week (West at Tobin Field and possibly against East/Central). At least 1/3 of our games will be home, possibly half if we just play against West as we did last year.
- Last summer, games were held on Mon. and Wed. at 6pm.
We expect the same this summer.
- Games will start in late June and go through the month of July. You do NOT have to go to every game, but you DO have to register.
- Entry fee is $20 per player to cover umpires, etc. We will hold a summer ball registration & uniform night at Comeau Field later this season, date TBA.
- For our 7-8-year-olds, we will be offering Saturday clinics during the month of July on the Samp/minors field.
- Clinics are FREE and time is TBA/contingent upon which parents would like to help and what works best for the group.
- All families, please > FILL OUT THIS SURVEY
Indicate your interest in summer baseball. This is important as we plan numbers and coordinate with leagues across town.
HELP NEEDED AT MAYOR'S CUP!
Saturday, June 16 & Sunday, June 17 @ Comeau Field
The Mayor's Cup involves the first place major and minor league teams from the four divisions in the City of Cambridge. This year, North is hosting! Games are at 10am, 12 noon, 2pm and 4pm on Saturday and 1:00pm and 3:30pm on Sunday. On Saturday, our North Minors play at 12 noon and North Majors play at 4pm.
To help NCLBL shine, we are seeking volunteers thru the weekend:
Setting up in the morning, breaking down at the end of the day, cooking, picking up ice, etc.
Volunteers are welcome for one hour or three!
If you can help, please email Becky Harmon email@example.com
Thanks, and please remember to reply to our survey!