North Division Summer League is gearing up for the 2015 season.
Now is the time to consider if your player would like to participate this summer. This year, there may be 2 separate Summer Leagues options: 1) Baystate Baseball Tournament, & 2) In-House Summer League.
Option 1, Baystate Baseball:
Baystate Baseball is a highly competitive tournament which pits teams from various cities/towns across Massachusetts against each other.
- There are 6 games a round that take place 4 days a week
- Teams are grouped in mini conferences of 4-6 teams
- Points are awarded per win, and the top 2 teams in each conference play in a “Trophy Weekend” at the end of week 2.
- Registration usually runs around $100.00 per player
This league is very competitive, with some traveling. Because of the competitive nature of the tournament we ask that if you child is interested in playing, that he or she be able to attend at least 70% of the games or 8 of 12 games.
A Team (12 Year olds)
Sat, 27-Jun - Sun, 28-Jun - Tue, 30-Jun - Thur, 2-Jul
Tue, 7-Jul - Thur, 9-Jul - Sat, 11-Jul - Sun, 12-Jul
Tue, 14-Jul - Thur, 16-Jul - Sat, 18-Jul - Sun, 19-Jul
Tue, 21-Jul - Thur, 23-Jul - Sat, 25-Jul - Sun, 26-Jul
Option 2, In-House Summer League:
We are considering an in-house summer league for all major league players looking to play baseball this summer. Details are as follows:
- Teams divided evenly and will be coached by current Head, Assistant, and parent volunteers from NCLBL. Hoping for 2-4 teams depending on interest.
- 10 Game season ranging 5 weeks from about 7/13 – 8/14
- Games would be played twice a week, most likely weekdays and always evening games.
- No minimum attendance required.
- Opportunity to improve for the upcoming season, have fun, and meet new friends from other teams throughout the league.
- Low registration fee
- - Ryan Whitaker
Work Email: RWhitaker@oattravel.com
Home Email: Jumbalaya6@aol.com